Welcome to Woodstock
- Woodstock sits in an area of outstanding natural beauty just 9 miles north of The Jurassic Coast at Lyme Regis.
- It is located on a quiet country lane just north of Axminster with 0.8 acres of meadow and garden that is dog friendly.
- Surrounded by farmland and public footpaths it has gorgeous views and lovely walks from the door.
- Woodstock is an Eco Home with solar panels, underground heat pumps and a rainwater gathering tank.
- There is a textile connection with a Swedish floor loom and a small sewing business in operation – weaving demonstrations may be available from Debbie for anyone interested.
- There are 2, dog friendly, recently refurbished holiday properties on the site, Woodstock Cottage (sleeps 4) and Woodstock Retreat (sleeps 2) which may be booked separately or together. They are both private from each other and from main house.
See each property for more detailed information.